Today is the beginning of 30 Days of Intentional Acts of Kindness with your Kids. I've been thinking for a few days about how we would start this new project with Buddy and Sweetpea. My original plan for today had to be changed so instead I had Buddy and Sweetpea draw pictures for our child that we sponsor through World Vision.
I have a list of about 12 ideas to start and I hope to have the chance to be spontaneous as well throughout the month. I don't want to do our ideas in any specific order but I didn't want to have to scramble each day to come up with something new. Here are a few of the ideas that I have for us to do this month.
- Write our World Vision child a letter.
- Pack an Operation Christmas Child box.
- Take a plate of goodies to our librarians.
- Pay for some one's fast food in the line behind us.
- Take mini loaves of banana bread to our neighbors. (We still haven't met them)
- Be a friendlier driver.
- Let someone go in front of us in line at Walmart.