Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Intentional Acts of Kindness

Today is the beginning of 30 Days of Intentional Acts of Kindness with your Kids.  I've been thinking for a few days about how we would start this new project with Buddy and Sweetpea.  My original plan for today had to be changed so instead I had Buddy and Sweetpea draw pictures for our child that we sponsor through World Vision. 
I have a list of about 12 ideas to start and I hope to have the chance to be spontaneous as well throughout the month.   I don't want to do our ideas in any specific order but I didn't want to have to scramble each day to come up with something new.  Here are a few of the ideas that I have for us to do this month.
  1. Write our World Vision child a letter.
  2. Pack an Operation Christmas Child box.
  3. Take a plate of goodies to our librarians.
  4. Pay for some one's fast food in the line behind us.
  5. Take mini loaves of banana bread to our neighbors.  (We still haven't met them)
  6. Be a friendlier driver.
  7. Let someone go in front of us in line at Walmart.
Buddy and Sweetpea had a great time today drawing and "writing" letters and I hope they enjoy tomorrow's idea as well.  There is still time to join in the 30 Days of Intentional Kindness with I Can Teach My Child.  If you are looking for ideas, you can check out the links at I Can Teach My Child

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you are joining us! And the letting someone go in front of you at Walmart is a brilliant idea...an exercise in patience as well. I think I might have to add that one to my list!

    ReplyDelete