Thursday, September 13, 2012

Noodle Art

As we were working through our units of My Father's World Kindergarten, one of the extra activities suggested was noodle art. 

This was one of the easiest activities and both Sweetpea and Buddy loved it!  All you need is boiled noodles and construction paper.  I recommend to not over-boil the noodles because they break really easily if they become too soft.  The construction paper does crinkle as the noodles dry but I think that is okay.

Here is Buddy's art work.  He did it all by himself even though he had a hard time making the curve for the S.  I was glad he persisted and he was proud at the end.

Sweetpea needed help with the S but loved making the sun by breaking noodles into pieces. 

I think this will be a great rainy day activity to use again in the future.  I look forward to seeing what Buddy and Sweetpea can create with spaghetti noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment