Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pinterest Projects

I, like many other moms and bloggers, love Pinterest.  There I said it.  Ever since Jon made me I chose to get an iPhone, I have been on Pinterest much more often.  But, I have not created many of the items on my boards.  So I am challenging myself to choose something from Pinterest every two weeks and actually try it.  (I had thought to try every week but with three children, I knew that two weeks would be challenge enough.)  There are lots of recipes and crafts to choose from and I look forward to being able to complete them.

This week I am starting with  DIY onesies for baby gifts for two sweet friends of mine.  I love this onesie because it reminds me of the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.  The completed onesies turned out cute and were simple to make. 

In fact I may have to make one for Ladybug!  And as a bonus, I have lots of leftover buttons for patterning activities with Buddy and Sweetpea.  Yay for Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment