Monday, October 3, 2011

Our Clean Classroom

This weekend, I finally got our office/classroom completely organized and set up!  Our calendar came in and we began to use it on the 1st of October and Buddy really loved it.  My plan is to be able to help reinforce his knowledge of the days of the week and how a calendar works.  I've added a cookie sheet by Sweetpea's things to work with letter recognition.  Our weekly memory verse is in sight for a reminder for me and for Buddy and of course, we still have our sight word wall. 
 All of our craft supplies are organized and labeled so there is no more guessing on my part when we want to have craft time.  I had thought I would have Jon hang up the mirror until I saw Sweetpea looking at herself in the mirror.  I decided to leave it where she can more easily see and I'm sure I'll find other uses for learning with it.
All in all, I was very happy to have it organized and ready to go.  We really enjoyed our classroom time this morning with less clutter and mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment