Saturday, March 31, 2012

A New Easter Tradition?

Jon and I were talking about our traditional Easter supper Tuesday night and debating about what to cook.  Each year we've made something different but we always try to keep it special.  And Wednesday morning, A Holy Experience's blog post popped up in my email entitled "The Best Easter Dinner".   What timing and what an interesting concept.  Ann Voskamp writes about starting a new tradition with a Messianic Seder.  With beautiful writing and beautiful pictures, I would love to bring this tradition into our home.  I'm not sure where I'll find leg of lamb here in our town but I would love to add even more special meaning to the Easter celebration.  I encourage you to check it out and maybe you'll begin a new tradition in your home as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment