Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Resurrection Eggs

Can you believe Easter is 12 days away!  I found this Resurrection Countdown on Pinterest back in February and was excited to do this with Buddy and Sweetpea.  Of course, with Ladybug, Easter almost snuck up on me but we have our egg carton ready to go.  (Confession, I'm still compiling the last few days of materials.)
D7K_1449
What I like most is that the countdown teaches about Jesus and what He did.  I want Buddy and Sweetpea to enjoy the passages with Jesus as much as they enjoy David and Goliath and Daniel and the lions. 
As we open our eggs each day, I'm looking forward to teaching and learning about Jesus! 

If you are looking for a different Easter countdown, check out The Story of the Resurrection Eggs in Rhyme and Song.
The Story of the Resurrection Eggs in Rhyme and Song: Miss Patty Cake Opens Up the Wonder of the Easter Story

No comments:

Post a Comment