Monday, February 6, 2012

Courageous

Jon and I recently watched Courageous for the first time and we loved it!  I really don't cry at movies but I cried through quite a bit of this movie.  It is a great clean movie about the relationship between fathers and their children.  Sherwood Pictures hit it out of the park with this movie!  Even though the movie was geared towards fathers, I still took quite a bit away from the movie.  I'm trying to enjoy every minute with Buddy and Sweetpea and not get caught up in the mundane things that won't matter in the end. Jon and I have always aimed to raise Godly children but it is a long process that I never want to become complacent with and lose sight of that goal.  Sherwood Pictures has teamed up with several partners to produce different resources to help families and dads on their journey to be courageous.  You can check them out here.  Since I don't want to spoil any parts of the movie, I very much recommend going to rent or buy Courageous.  But have lots of Kleenex ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment