Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family Time

My family arrived today for Thanksgiving!  I have not seen them in about 3 months which is the longest I have ever gone.  They were supposed to arrive around 7:00-8:00 p.m. but instead surprised me with a knock on the door at 1:15 p.m.  It was such an awesome surprise!  J and H were glad to see Grammy and Papaw, Aunt Kara, and Uncle David.  We'll pick Aunt Sandi up at the airport tomorrow. 

This is why I love Thanksgiving...the feeling of complete gratitude to God for my family.  I am going to soak them all in for the next few days while they are here.  We're also going to show them around our new town and eat lots of wonderful food.  I plan on taking lots of pictures too.

Thanksgiving time is also a favorite because Jon and I were married four years ago tomorrow. These four years have been awesome and I hope to have many many more.  I love my husband and am so thankful for him and all that he does for us.  Thank you Jon! 

I wish you all a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment