I believe that when I start something there should always be goals. Even as we raise our children, my husband and I have goals lined out for them. Whether that goal is a short-term goal like potty training or a long-term goal like raising a Godly man and woman, we have something to strive towards. Same goes for this blog and me. This is a new venture in our household and so I have come up with a few things to aim for.
1. To glorify God through the blogging process.
2. To blog in a positive manner about real life issues.
3. To be real and transparent at all times, regardless of how I may look.
4. To give Godly solutions and advice for raising God-centered children.
5. To discover more about myself and my family.
Thank you for being a part of this journey. My sincere prayer is to give practical advice to you and work together to raise our children faithfully!