Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vacation

As you all know, Buddy, Sweetpea, and I have been visiting family for the past two weeks.  It was an awesome time spent swimming, visiting, and, of course, eating!  We arrived home yesterday and I was so proud of how well Buddy and Sweetpea did in the car for two long days. 
Here are a few photos of our time with family.

Papaw and Sweetpea playing in the pool.

Grammy and Buddy making fruit dip.  (Buddy snuck a few licks of marshmallow cream.)

 Souvenir hats from our time at a safari.  (Buddy is now wearing his hat all over town.)

 More swimming!

 A morning jam session with Uncle David.

My wonderful parents!

It was so great to spend time with my family but it is also nice to be home.  We definitely missed Jon and Buddy and Sweetpea were ecstatic to see him when we arrived.  I hope that if you are doing any traveling this summer that it goes well and that you enjoy your vacation as much as I enjoyed mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment