Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

Tonight I was a little adventurous with supper and tried the Garlic Cheddar Biscuits from Gina's Skinny Recipes and they were amazing!  Mine do not look as pretty but the biscuits were definitely tasty.  I think I got a little anxious and pulled them out of the oven too early. 
Either way, if you like biscuits then you will love these.  My favorite part of trying this recipe, besides the taste, was how easy it was to prepare.  I was a little iffy about preparing the garlic parsley butter but it came together without a worry.  My only critique was that the parsley flakes kept falling off but that is not a deal breaker for me.  Also, these biscuits are relatively healthy as far as biscuits go thanks to using ingredients like Heart Smart Bisquick. 
If you are looking for something new and relatively healthy to try as a side for dinner, give the Garlic Cheddar Biscuits a try.  I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment