Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 5 of Reading the Bible in 90 Days

The Bible in 90 Days Participant's Guide: An Extraordinary Experience with the Word of God
Week five of reading was an interesting week.  I thought I would use the time that Jon was out of town for a conference to read ahead but with the very unusual snow that we had this week, that plan went out the window.  Instead, I am currently a day behind in reading which is good because I was almost 3 days behind on Saturday.  Being behind really frustrates me since it is really hard to catch up with this much to read each day. 

Perserverance is something I'm not always the best at and thoughts of defeat sometimes overwhelm me.  Yesterday it hit me though that this can't be something that I give up on so easily.  This is God's Word and it should be important to continue even if I finish in 92, 93 or even 100 days.  I plan to pick up the pace and try to catch up by the end of next week.  If you are reading also, I pray that you press on through even the hard times and finish strong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment