Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Brown Thumb

Alright, so Buddy and I have been working on his egg carton garden now for 20 days and there is absolutely nothing growing.  I had hoped that I could overcome my very brown thumb with this simple garden idea but it looks like it isn't going to happen.
I'm a little disappointed that this hasn't turned out like I thought but we're not giving up on the flowers yet.  Buddy and I are still watering them and making sure that they get sunlight.  Maybe just maybe something will grow. 
I am also trying to grow a small pot of chives that I put together at the last MOPS meeting that I attended.  Nothing in that pot is seeming to grow either.  So I am pretty sure it is me not Buddy.  But patiently, patiently, we will wait and see what happens.
I promised honestly and real life with this blog and, in our household, plants don't have much of a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment