Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Proverbs 31: 28 "Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her"

I just want to say Happy Mother's Day a little early to all of the moms out there.  Being a mommy is the hardest thing that I have ever done but absolutely the most rewarding.  Even though my children are still young, I am learning the sacrifice that it takes to truly be a great mother.  I was blessed to have an awesome mom and am so glad that I can still call her and ask for advice or even just talk about life.  My mom is such a great example of a Proverbs 31 woman and I hope to follow her example as I raise Buddy and Sweetpea!

Don't forget to take time tomorrow and remember to thank your Mom for all that she has done for you.  Happy Mother's Day!

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." Tenneva Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment