Saturday, March 26, 2011

100 Posts

It is hard to comprehend that this is my 100th blog post!  I thought I would do something over the top creative like several activities with Buddy using 100 different items.  Instead, I just want to say thank you to all of the people who have read, commented, and encouraged me through this process! 
I have really enjoyed writing this blog and have pushed myself to try new activities myself and with Buddy and Sweetpea because of this.  God has used this site to show me and teach me things about myself, about my family, and about life in general.  My hope is that someone has also been changed or helped through this blog, or at the very least, discovered a few yummy recipes or simple crafts. 
I am excited to keep posting new (and sometimes old) ideas that I am going to be trying out around our house in the future.  Here's to the next 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment