Thursday, March 31, 2011

Decorating for Easter

Here are a few different ideas for decorating your house for spring and Easter.

This is a craft I plan on making with Buddy over the next few weeks.  I think he'll enjoy shredding crayons and watching them melt.

I also plan on making this with Buddy and love that DLTK's Growing Together has the option of black and white or colored printables.  Buddy does not always want to color but if he is in the mood for coloring, I'll print black and white, if not, pre-colored it will be.
I personally think Peeps are gross but this is a cute wreath.  It is definitely an indoor wreath though otherwise those marshmallows will not last long.


This treat box is more for spring than for Easter but I love projects with googly eyes.  It would be a cute candy holder for a kitchen cabinet.

I will be posting different spring and Easter activities over the next few weeks but I couldn't wait to share these now!

No comments:

Post a Comment