Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2 Corinthians 5:17

Buddy's current Bible verse is 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!".  We started working on this verse yesterday and he loves the recite it after me because I let him shout the last phrase, "the new has come!".  I printed the verse poster, from the In My Heart section of Totally Tots, in grey scale and let Buddy paint it yesterday.  He gradually added crayon coloring today since it is posted on his easel.

This afternoon we made the cross from the Easter/Spring Tot pack at 1+1+1=1 to hang up in the living room.  I think it is a great decoration for our house!  I made Buddy color with crayons today but the only way he would color was if I was coloring. 

I let Sweetpea join in the fun too! 

Buddy was able to practice cutting the pieces apart.  I did the main cutting and let him work on cutting a straight line.  Buddy also glued the pieces together once I showed him where each part went.

Here is the final product!

The 1+1+1=1 pack has more Easter activities that we will be working on throughout the next few weeks and different learning activities as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment