Friday, April 29, 2011

Yogurt Pie

I just wanted to share an easy and delicious recipe for pie for the summer months.  A friend shared this recipe with me and I have really enjoyed it ever since! 

Yogurt Pie
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 8 oz Cool Whip
3 individual size yogurts, any flavor

Mix Cool Whip and yogurt together.  Pour into pie crust and chill until semi-solid.  Serve.  (Optional:  top with slices of fresh fruit)

Recipes can not get much easier than this one!  My favorite kind of yogurt to use is the Mixed Berry flavor from Yoplait but Strawberry Banana yogurt topped with slices of strawberry and banana is really yummy too.  This pie is perfect for summer months as it is very cool and refreshing and a hot oven never has to be used.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment