Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Creation Butterflies

Today we finished up the activities that I had planned for Buddy with his Bible verse this week.  He has been working on 2 Corinthians 5:17 and had it memorized a few days ago.  I finally got him to say it on video, so please excuse the Nemo pajamas...he was looking for an excuse to stay out of bed.  Is reciting Scripture an okay reason? 


I mentioned in my post 2 Corinthians 5:17 about the Easter Tot Pack at 1+1+1=1.  Buddy and Sweetpea made New Creation Butterflies today from the Easter Tot Pack and I think they turned out super cute.  Plus, it is a great automatic reminder for Buddy for his verse.  We hung them on our wall when they were finished drying.
I did not get any pictures of the process since it involved paint and a 3 year old and a 1 year old so here are the completed projects.

Buddy's Butterfly

Sweetpea's Butterfly

We are still working on a few of our Easter crafts since I was sick all day yesterday.  Hopefully we'll wrap them up by Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment