Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Creation Butterflies

Today we finished up the activities that I had planned for Buddy with his Bible verse this week.  He has been working on 2 Corinthians 5:17 and had it memorized a few days ago.  I finally got him to say it on video, so please excuse the Nemo pajamas...he was looking for an excuse to stay out of bed.  Is reciting Scripture an okay reason? 

video

I mentioned in my post 2 Corinthians 5:17 about the Easter Tot Pack at 1+1+1=1.  Buddy and Sweetpea made New Creation Butterflies today from the Easter Tot Pack and I think they turned out super cute.  Plus, it is a great automatic reminder for Buddy for his verse.  We hung them on our wall when they were finished drying.
I did not get any pictures of the process since it involved paint and a 3 year old and a 1 year old so here are the completed projects.

Buddy's Butterfly

Sweetpea's Butterfly

We are still working on a few of our Easter crafts since I was sick all day yesterday.  Hopefully we'll wrap them up by Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment